rotator and add

Monday, September 3, 2012

Let Me Create a Miracle For You - Chapter 3


Previously, read here.

Chapter 3

I like to see his brotherhood with Jaejong and Junsu. In their stormy days, as Micky told me, they can’t trust anybody. They can’t burden their family too, because the feud was already gave pressure to them.

“I love them, so I can’t burden them so much. My mom get sick easily. Just as my aunt and my dad. Sometime I hate why I did it nine years ago. I loose my teenage days, and I never get rest properly. So two years ago, after we take a decision, I start to sleep and sleep and sleep,” said Micky.

We are in the middle of the location set in forest, waiting for our next scene. Maybe because of the dark setting or quiet place, and we can’t see each other face clearly, all of sudden Micky pour his trouble heart to me. There is no camera around us. Everyone is busy shooting another scene with another actor, and they leave us here, in a crook of the hill.


“Then I start to be insomnia. Sometimes I go to 24 hour store only to buy a snack. And I wander all along the city. My mom started worrying about me. She didn’t allow me to go alone. Only if I go with Jaejong or Junsu. She said that she is afraid I made something trouble,” he chuckled. “But I know her true reason.”

“You get lost, do you?” I know he’s surprised when I guess it right.

“Yes, that time, I thought I just walked around my neighbourhood. But somehow, I found myself in the strange corner of city which I never knew. But how do you know?”

I smiled faintly, It’s a fact that the world wide known already, but let me tell you something. Depression rate in a whole world is increasing. I think a lot of people in this city have done it before, at least once.

“Why?”

I know I dig my grave by telling something that noone soul in Korea know. I keep my past behind, and never tell except for Casey who patient enough with me for many long night calls. But maybe this creepy forest make me scared or maybe I need someone who can talked to. And this man, sitting in front of me and admitting his secret makes me want to repay him with my secret too.

“Everyone is making habit wandering on the street. Healing some insomnia or something. Don’t you realize, a lot of people still walks in the middle of the night.”

“Everyone?” He raised his eyebrow. “Including you?”

I sigh. Calculating, whether I reveal my secret or not.

“Couple years ago, I just graduate from uni, ready to challenge the world. I’d been accepting in in a top five financial firm in New York. And because of my tiny fault, my mom pull me out of states and throw me away to Korea.”

“But I think you’ve said that you came here because you have to take care your grandma,” he spilled, then little bit embarrased, realize he is being caught again. “Hey, everyone google everyone. Don’t you?”

“Yes, I know, I know. Micky Yoo Chun google Park Min Young,” I tease. “It’s so coincedence that my grandma is lost at that time. Maybe I must be grateful because of that, or else I will sent to another country. But you know, even it is in my blood, I don’t feel it anymore. My root didn’t belong to here. I born in New York, and only visit Korea twice in my childhood. So do you think it’s easy for me to adapt with my condition? No. I don’t volunteer to take care grandmum. I love her. But it’s too much for me. But my mom changed all of my plan. She already set me up working in ShinHwa.”

“Wow, ShinHwa?” He is quite astonished. “You are a smart little cookie, aren’t you?”

Sad smile comes to my face. “Yes. I can tell you I have pride when I accepted in Mackenzie. But my mom trampled it when she sent me to ShinHwa. In my life I can’t bear when people associate my successful with my parents name. Everybody knows mom and dad. So I picked university far away from New York. Before I graduate, Mackenzie contact me and give me a full two year contract, a little rare for a freshgraduate.”

“But my mom didn’t give a damn with it. She promised me that I’ll get a better position in ShinHwa. I know it’s a big company, but I like better if my job comes from my own effort, not from my parents. And making worse, from day 1, people had already judged me. Me, Park Min Young, with connection. Period. When I succeed, they pointed my connection, and when I failed they point my talent. It’s so frustating you know. So, when my 6 months probation, I decided to resign.”

I took a glance to him, taunting him to ask my reason. But he only answer, “Yeah, six month probation is a time to test whether you and other side are compatible or not. They have right to terminate, so do you.”

I nod. My parents didn’t understand my reason, but this man knows in a straight line. “I wish I have your courage at that time,” he mumbles vaguely. “But surely, you have back up plan, don’t you?”

“Of course. I only have two choices. Take grandmum away to New York, or find another job. I have think about it for months before. That time I already took acting class and a little CF, but it’s still a long way to go to my actress’ path. I like acting before, and those classes give me more spirit to do that. But it’s easier for me to go back to States, find a proper job for me. I can’t make it because grandmum. She is so content here. She has everybody here. In states, she is a stranger. I can’t guarantee we always be there for her. ”

I sigh, remembering grandmum’s face at that time. “It’s nice to see grandmum at ease here. She got all of her friend, she can visit grandpop’s grave everytime she likes, she know everyplace here. With her dementia, it’s hard to adapt in New York. So, I take the first path.”

He smiles, “Thanks God, you choose to be here. Or you get bored there and never had a chance to meet Micky Yoo Chun.”

“You and your arrogant prick. I’m so jealous of you,” I giggle. “But let me tell you. It’s so hard here, for the first week. From the day one after I land here, instead of sleep for erasing my jetlag, I go wandering all around the city in the middle of the night for the whole week. And when you think it’s over, I started to wander every night store  and cafĂ© in Seoul, for the next whole month.”

“I found a lot of interesting people, make me grateful that I just suffered this much. One night, I found an ahjumma who lost her puppies, and cried all along the night, and when the puppies was found, she is so grateful. And you know what? The puppies actually brought by her daughter.”

Micky is laughing. “Really? And the ahjumma didn’t realize that her daughter was missing too?”

I shook my head. “Nope. She hug the puppies first, then yelled to her daughter for their missing.”

Micky shook his head laughing endlessly

““It makes my mom ten times better in my eyes,” I like to hear his laugh, so I continue to tell another story. And the other night, I found a man sitting in a park by himself, not drunk, not sleepy either.”

“A homeless?”

“I don’t think so. His attire is well equiped,” I remember he wore a limited editon of Armani’s hat. Well, in New Youk, I tried to buy one for my brother  but the list was so long. “ And his skin is clean. But I know his soul was not in the world, because his stare was empty. I asked him a lot of question, in Korea, in English, in Japanesse but he didn’t answer me.”

Now he raise his eyebrow, more interested in my story. “I started to leave him, and he told me to stop, and,..”

“Okay! Let’s start!” Jung In, our field coordinator yelled, state that shooting will begin in a minute.

“And what?” He asked, lend his hand to lift me. I guess I piqued his curiosity. I rise from my seat, walk carefully, side by side with him. Because of water spray for rain scene, the soil turn muddy and slippery.

“’Take me home. Just take me home right now,’ he said,” I laugh little. “Weird, right? I asked him his address, but he didn’t respond me. Just ‘take me home.’ I don’t know who he was, where he lived, so the only place I offered was police station. But he rejected straightly,” I avoid a puddle, but missed another, and fell. Luckily Micky grab my shoulder and steady myself. He reached my hand.

“So what did you do?” Now he is holding my hand tightly, afraid I will get my downfall.

“I did what everybody did,” I grin. “I bought him ramen.”

He looked me deeply. I feel a little strange. Or maybe because it’s not everybody did when you found a lost people?

I failed to mention him that I bought him six ramen, two for him and four for me. Well, all I can say is made a one way conversation is hella hard. I ask him, tell him, even advise him, the only response I’ve got was nodding, shaking and silence. I think he is mute if he didn’t ask me to take him home before.

“I’m happy I’ve met you,” at last Micky is releasing my hand. We ready for another shoot.

“Yes, otherwise you will get bored now,” I rolled my eyes for his random comment. This time shooting is the longest and the most energy stealer. Keep talking make us sober. And I’m happy too.

X X X

Comment : 

Can anyone guess? Bwahaha.. 

Again, I don't own Mackenzie, Park Min Young and Micky Yoo Chun. But this story is mine, and it doesn't reflect of Park Min Young and Micky Yoo Chun's life. They have their own interesting and precious life. See you on next chapter :)

2 comments :

  1. Mbak dee ^^
    Semogaaa dikaruniai niat, waktu, ide dan segala kemudahan utk meneruskan ff ini ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mbak dee ^^
    Semogaaa dikaruniai niat, waktu, ide dan segala kemudahan utk meneruskan ff ini ^^

    ReplyDelete