rotator and add

Friday, January 27, 2012

Let Me Create a Miracle For You - Chapter 2 - 2


But unfortunately, my sickness is a bit complicative. After I weakly dislike animal (I still dislike fish and chicken, because I’m still loving McD and friends), another sickness came. Now, I’d rather touch soju than see red meat in my plate. Considering I’m a weak drinker, it’s not a good direction for me. As Korean, red meat is a obligatory not compulsory.

So when I choose to be half vegetarian, our PD-nim threw a hissy fit to Yoo Chun. “Please give us break, Yoo Chun. I’d rather like her loathing animals than loathing red meat. Do you think her grandmum will tolerate her vegan? I will be beaten because of this.”


Seoul is a small world. When I was introduced to our PD-nim, he was so estatic that we have some connection through his mother and my grandmum. His mother and my grandmum are every Sunday TaiChi’s friend in Songhyang Park. But his fortune become sour, because  my grandmum sometimes complain to his mother that I don’t have enough time to eat my breakfast at home. And as a good dongsaeng, his mother scolded him and asked him to give me some time break.

So suck to be him if I continue my vegetarian habit. But, hey, what have I done?

Because of my vegan, I ate less than before, and it made me faint one day. Thanks to Yoo Chun, I was saved before I hit rock. But it didn’t make Yoo Chun less guilty. Our PD-nim was still angry for creating problem on me. 

“And now we can’t serve crew with red meat anymore,” he gritted his teeth that I’m afraid they would broke.

“Oh, it’s okay,” I comfort him.

I have already pity him because of grandmum, and now my faint? Well, not that I’m lazy or what, but thanks for my faint, now media put me in the same category with Park Yoo Chun, a hardwork actor. Well, that was half true. Yoo Chun was a hardwork actor and I was a working actress.

“I can ask Soo Kyeong to buy me another food. Actually I can bring a home made food. Mum always complaining that I never touch her breakfast. Well, I’ve never been for past 3 years. So it’s good coincidence for me..” PD-nim’s raised his eyebrow, and I heard his brain processing something.

“Aren’t your mom in New York?” NOW, Yoo Chun’s eyebrow lifted high.

“So I can’t eat her breakfast,” I continue  innocently. “But on the contary, my grandmum ..”

“Does she have dementia?” PD nim interupts.

Busted. “Dementia make people forget everything, except some little favorite thing. Cooking is her favorite thing. So I’m fine,” I think PD nim don’t believe me at all.

“I’ll bring her food,” Yoo Chun interupt. “I’ll promise you. I will bring her food every day and every group outing time when the red meats served.”

PD nim looked somewhat hesitate, then he only shrugged. “Whatever you say, Yoo Chun. I don’t make burden to you.” Yeah, like I didn’t already know. Yoo Chun is everybody’s dearest.

“And you give a burden to me?” I taunted.

“No, of course not. Among Jalgeum Quartet, you are my favorite girl,” said PD nim as he left us.

“Because I’m the only girl,” I grumbled.

Micky embraced my shoulder, “Hey, you are my favorite girl too. Does it tell you something?”

“Mmhh, you’re not gay?” Yoo Chun rolled his eyes.

“Come on, be serious,” He waited after PD nim was not within his ear reach then he whispered, “Beside that is not a supposed act of future famous actress. You must be a snob to get attention. Ask for more meal, more screentime. I would if my singing schedule is not colliding with yours.”

“Are you crazy? More screentime? Why would I do that, when I have full schedule filming a lot scene.”
Yoo Chun nodded eagerly. “That is a snob spirit. See.. you have it.”

I glared to him. “And if I get more screentime, I wish a sleep screentime,” I stop when I found his taunting smile. “And I mean sleep screentime. Not sleep, sleep. And thanks to you, we have mountful of food from your fan. So, why do you say, I have to complain? I’m happy in this state. No more screen time. I can take care of my meal.”

He sighed. “You are a definite meaning of weird actress. You have to be bold, if you want to survive in this industry. Don’t be weak. Be strong.” He grabbed my hand and raised it.

“Okaay..,” I think little harder, imagining me, being bold and snob. Well, that could work. I imagine as a snob one, I can order particular actors and he obey me unconditionally. “Actually I like a homemade food. Can you bring me food made by yourself?” Among his group, his cooking skill is so famous.

Yoo Chun snorted. “Are you kidding me? What am I? A slave?”

“And you said I have to be bold!” I whined dramatically, and left him. From the back of my body, I can sense he rolled his eyes.

But after that day, I get my meal almost everyday. It’s not something special, just a take out from Chicken Fast Food or tuna kimbab, because as he said, he is not slave.

And at one  of the strange days, he came to gave me a homemade food.

When I asked him, he only shrugged and told me it is a leftover from last night. Yeah, I feel so special. I try not to offended and eat the leftover. This time the leftover is Chicken honey marinated. Though after I tasted it, it was better than my breakfast.

“It’s good. Definitely good one. Where do you order it?”

“What? Do you like it?” He gave me his contagious smile.

“Are you kidding? It’s  better than my breakfast,” I said with my full mouth.

His smile fell, “And your breakfast is..”

“Ramen,” with the face like that, it doesn’t take a genius to guess who made the leftover. I guess I understand why his fan made a fuss when he was in a bad mood. Sudddenly my heart want to burst. “Oh, Yoo Chun-ah! You made it for me? Thank you so much.”

“Yeah, but it’s one degree above your ramen,” I knew he was sulking right now. He flipped the script book carelessly.

“True, but ramen is the highest degree on my breakfast list. Grandmum’s dementia prohibit her to cook, so I must cook myself. And I can’t cook without burning something. So this is the most delicious thing I ever eat for breakfast,” with that word, suddenly his smile arouse.

Well, he didn’t need to know that my last breakfast came from Ji Young’s mom and no one in our neighbourhood didn’t adore her cooking skills.

“It’s not for you. I made it for my family last night,” but I knew he wasn’t gloom anymore. “It is a leftover. If you like it, there’s more on the container,” he left after hearing PDnim called him for shooting.

And I continued eating my honey marinated chicken happily.

End of Chapter 2

1 comment :