rotator and add

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let Me Create a Miracle For You - Chapter 2 - 1


I can’t believe how wrong media describe Yoo Chun. They said, Yoo Chun is a gloom person now, different with before. But everytime I see him, he always cheer and happy. For example, our first fateful day, on our first reading session. Even when he got serious, I never catched any gloomness in him.

In fact, it was me, who turned to be sour that day, until he slipped that paper back to my script book in the first break and I smiled like crazy. It lifted my mood up. Even Joong Ki and Ah-In catched my changing mood.


“Are you alright? Has anything happen before?” asked Joong Ki.

“No, I just happy because of beautiful Sunday,” I couldn’t hide my wide smile.

“I think she is bipolar,” Micky whispered to them, but I can hear.

I glare to him. Me, bipolar? Nonsense.

“See? Now, the switch is on. Maybe if I find her button, I can switch it off.”

Then, they gigled like schoolgirls. Crazy, I tell you.

I think Micky was there to torture me. I swear. Maybe one of the contract stated that the male lead must annoy  the female lead to create a dynamic atmosphere at location.

In our first shooting, he brought puppy and give her to me, aside the fact that I was afraid and strongly dislike of any animal. I mean it, ANY animal. The bird singing, cute panda, little tiny ant, everything, you name it.

Oh, I forget, actually I like animal, like the one with the M logo in it, or something which came in slices. Ughhh.. gross, you will say, but is it really gross, when you LIKE the animal and you’re EATING it? How come you like to watch cute little fish swimming all around the pond when your dinner is the one? 

Me, weird? Yeah, just like he used to say.

So he cure my illness (his word, not mine), by giving me puppy. I named her Shoo. So between shooting, I spend hours and hours with him and Shoo, trying to communicate and pleased her, so she can grab my hand. Well I have many numerous failed attempt, instead of Yoo Chun succesful first attempt. How come Shoo knew which one is the star singer and one is an actress? The dog must be one of his 800 thousand registered fan. Definitely.

Failure and failure is what I’ve got for trying.  And finally,  in a rainy day she came to me, barking and giving me a puppy eyes, literally, asking me food which lay in my hand. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, as primitive as I can be, we are friends now through sharing my dinner.  And to make it worse, Yoo Chun acknowledged my capability, by saying,

“Good girl, I’m so proud of you,” and he patted my head. Seriously. Am I a dog?

He boasted to every person in location, that he, Micky Park has cure my illness. He is giving me his puppy now to me (he said that first he was only lending her to me and not giving me, because he was afraid that I would neglect Shoo. Tsks, not much confidence in me right?)

And actually her name is Ivy.

What kind a name is that?

He said that she is reminding him to Poison Ivy. 

Did he never watch Batman? But Micky insist that even Shoo is a dog, she is behaving  like a cat.

“In her past life, I believe she is the cat. Maybe she has fault with a lot of dog, so God punish her to reincarnate as a dog,” he point to Shoo who licking his paw. Just like us, she is having dinner. “See? It’s a cat habit.”

“Oh, come on! I lick my finger too when my meal is finished. It’s everyone habit. It’s kind of dessert,” I said for the matter of fact.

“So, you must be a cat in your past life,” he took his hands up in the air, smirking, ignored my anger eyes. Then he gave me the eye’s smile, which Joong Ki said to be ‘woman killer smile’. “I never lick my hand when it comes to food. I’d rather lick ..”

“Stop, there!” I covered my virgin ears. Micky is rather gross in speaking.

“.. ice cream, if I want a dessert,” he continued. He was still smirking despite my death glare.

I point my spoon to him, paused for a while, trying to compose sentences to lecture him about reincarnation and desert. His smirk was going wide. 

“What? Do you think that I will say I’d rather lick you?”

“Aaahhhhhh!” I covered my –not-so-virgin ears again. “You..!”

He laughed so hard and made everyone stop their eating, suddenly interested with our conversation. I can’t make our humble conversation to be found, so I kick him hard and leave.

And by the way, I like my naming better.

So, here she is, Ivy Shoo. He gave her a surname and I gave her family name.

To Be Continue, definitely.. 

8 comments :

  1. Huahahahaha ivy??? Dee, seriously, you have a talent to write a drama. Very interesting...i really want his ff becoming a drama, of course with PMY and PYC in it. Btw, maybe you can have a header with these two?? *pokeelok*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mba dee T.T

      *syndrom ngereply di blogger*

      Delete
    2. Ivy, kalo diterjemahin jadi nama korea : Seo Yi Bi. Tau deh artinya apa..:p

      Delete
  2. another present.. mmmmm.. no no no no.. ke~ ke~ ke~
    I am so sorry for the quality of the video *huaaaaaa.. I still need to learn how to use sony vegas T.T*

    http://youtu.be/8NtgKXonJag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kok bisa ya template reply ada di sini...?

      Delete
  3. Wahhh... thank you.. kok bisa ngeupload ke youtube sih? Aku kapok pas dulu upload ff 49 days dan gagal.
    Yoo Chun aa.. Min Young aa.. be happy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there. New reader here. I really enjoyed reading your fic. but I have trouble looking for the new chapters, are the new chapters posted already? Done reading chap 1&2.

    Are you a chunyoung shipper? I'm so happy to have found you. lol

    ReplyDelete