rotator and add

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Let Me Create a Miracle For You Chapter 1 - 4

Completely Busted, but who am I kidding anyway?

“Mmmhh.. Legolas,” I said dreamly. He raised his eyes, confuse. So I try to enlighten him. “The elves?”

“Superjunior?” Now his eyebrow knitted together.

“Who?” I think fast, then chuckled. “No.. not that elves. But elves, like white hair elf in Lord of the Ring.”

He looked at me with open mouth, as if I’m growing two horns on my head now, then shakes his head. He continues signing a paper. But not in my already written paper. He take out a new paper, and write Ji Young name, and her friend one by one. With an addition, For my friend, JiYoung.. How sweet..

“So, Park Yoo Chun-ssi, I have a mandate to give this cookies to you,” I give him a packed lunchbox contained Ji Young’s cookies. “My neighbour, Ji Young, asked me to give these cookies to you. Though if I were you, I would bite them. You will get sick.”

I think he is smart enough to listen to my advice. But, no, he just take a cookies and taste a small bite. I cringed for his next response.

But I’m so wrong, because after that he take another bite, this one is whole cookies. Then he grab another one, and snicker, “Obviously you want to corrupt this cookies by yourself. Because it’s great, and the one who will get sick is you, because you’re drolling non stop right now. And stop using formal language. We are in a same age.”

I grab one of cookies, and bite it hesitantly. The sweetness of the crumble melted in my mouth.

Damn, I can’t believe I was tricked by a little girl. Obviously, it’s not her handmade, but her mom’s. I remember last time she was angry with me because her mom made her a jar of cookies but I finished them up before she come from school. Yes, I’m guilty proven, but what can I do? Refusing neightbour’s kindness is a crime.  

“Wow, you’re right. It is delicious,” I said innocently as I take more of those cookies.

He slap my hand lightly and give me a pack of oreo. “It’s for me. You can try those.”

I grumble but take the oreo anyway. “Are you always nice to your fans?”

“Yes,” he take one cookies and wrap the rest. “I consider that your neighbour want to give it to JaeJong and Junsu too?”

I nodded dumbly. “How considerate you are, remembering your friend for fans’ present.”

“You don’t? I think new actress must know that they fans are a foundation to star building,” he is kind of lecturing me.

“You know me?” I astonished.

He rolls his eyes. “Of course. You are Park Min Young, 26 years old, born in Pennsylvania, graduate in Finance but pursue career in acting. And now you are considered of one of rookie artist which get a starlite.”

“Wow, and you are my fan?” I’m faking astonished, and smirking. He he.. I caught him. “Here, let me give you my autograph,” I grab a paper at his front.

“Aw, come on,” he is redface now. “Everyone google everyone, now. How can I know how to deal with you if I don’t know you. You must do the same.”

“I’m not googling you,” and I tell the truth. Because who needs a google if there is a neighbour who has information and documentary just like google? “Now, now, Mr. Park. Since we’re at ease right now, don’t need to speak formally, and  you don’t need to be embarassed. Let me give you my autograph. You must die to get this,” I give him my autograph, which wrote

Dear Micky,

And I sign Park Min Young

“And wipe the smile out from your face. I don’t idolize you,” he snatch my paper anyway, and observe it for a good ten second. He is shaking his head. “This is how you write to your fans? You must learn from the best.”

He adds something, then smiling widely, he shows it to me. “And that's the right one.”

Surely, this boy has a clever moment to pay me back. I shriek and try to snatch the paper from him, but he’s already running away. I only hear his laughing.

I’m dreaded, hoping no one see that paper. It embarassing, really. Because now it’s wrote :

Dear Micky, I adore you very much. I’m your number one fan.
Park Min Young xoxo.  

I swear, I'll give one liner next time
  
** Chapter 1 - End **

No comments :

Post a Comment