rotator and add

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Can't Believe I Do It Again


Despite of my hectic days and regular posting activity in kutudrama, now I make a new blog? Maybe some of you are saying I'm crazy enough to do it.

Well, you're not alone, because me, say it too.

Why?

First, I'm not a good English writer. Can I make a sentence in English? Yes. A good one? Not really.

Second, I'm the laziest of the lazy procrastinator. Some of my draft are .. well... just a draft on my computer. My computer are full of story with no beginning and no ending. But still, I'm to lazy to make them as a trash.

Third, well I'm too lazy to make a third reason.

So, here is Dee, who is trying to move her ass and keep writing.

Note: I'm planning to finish my fanfiction story. It doesn't have any title yet. So, I just called them 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal : Behind The Scene."

2 comments :

  1. haha, really, you're not really good in english mbak dee? (jawanya masih keluar nih!)
    mbak dee yang nganggep this is craziness, but i think it's not too..
    ^^
    FIGHTING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.. inggrisku juga inggris jawa kok, ra. Masih sering buka google translate juga. I wish I can finish my craziness on my ff. :)

    ReplyDelete