rotator and add

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Complain on Lie To Me


Everytime I watch Ki Joon's scene flirting or get mad with Ah Jung, I can sense only lust there, not love. Like the above scene. His words when he ripped the contract on episode 11: "Listen to what I am saying. If I like, I'm going to hold hands and go watch movies. If we ended up like more than that, I'm going to kiss you and if we like each other more, then …." After that he stopped, like he lost on his thought.



Dunno, but after Cola Kiss, I feel that Ki Joon action toward Ah Jung is merely lust with a spice of love. Not the other way around.


I'm not boasting about My Princess, but My Princess told so much more of love than Lie To Me. Both of them are cheesy drama. Both of them have OTP who have wonderful chemistry. Both of them have a lot of kisses. I mean it with A LOT. Both of them are cotton candy drama. But the sweetness of My Princess didn't get me sick.


And let's talk about the plot. I already recapped episode 11, which had a new scriptwriter replacing the old one due to health reason. I anticipating the climax of 'being married and not married' revealation. But nope! They are back to square one, as the Minister ignore the difference opinion between Ah Jung and Ki Joon and saying that married couple are usually fight and pretend that they are not married today but married tomorrow.


What. the. hell?!

So the Minister acknowledge that Ah Jung is married but didn't take action after that? Or the Minister have a soft spot for Ah Jung? Or is he just dumb?

And have you seen Lie To Me episode 11?


If My Princess' plot was little bit draggy on latter episode, but at least they HAD plot. Lie To Me episode 11 have lack of plot. On rude speaking, they have none. I can't tell that Jeju problem for new 7 wonders is merely a plot.


First, New 7 wonders are picked by popular voting all over the world, and not be based on board of commitee.

Second, if Jeju is picked out from New 7 wonders, a mere civil servant like Ah Jung definitely can't solve this problem.


Heck, last year Pulau Komodo are threaten to be blacklisted on that competition, and Jero Wacik as Minister of Tourism and Culture handled this by himself. He also had Todung Mulya Lubis as legal counsellor. So Republic of Korea think this competition is important enough to sent only Gong Ah Jung? Puh leaase.. Jeju is so important for Korean tourism wise.

Scriptwriter-nim, please make a sense plot. If you want to make Ah Jung and Ki Joon dating, don't waste on a nonsense problem.


Okay.. rant is over.

Oh.. and don't make Hyun Ki Joon as a fool, chasing his girl to Jeju and forgetting that he has an meeting appointment for firing board of incompetent directors. Don't make Ki Joon as a fool and blinded with lust love. Please ..

Now, the rant is completely over.. for this post.

Ps. This rant is posted here because I want making my recap being unprovocative post. 

No comments :

Post a Comment